Collection and Use of Personal Information
I/We understand that Frontline Realty Inc & Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada (“Mortgage Alliance”) collects personal information including to provide the services requested, better understand my/our financial needs and determine how Mortgage Alliance and its affiliated companies including Multi-Prêts, Mortgage Intelligence Inc. and Invis Inc. (the “M3 Mortgage Group”) may be of service to me/us. The type of information collected and related purposes include:
- a) Data such as name, address, contact numbers, email contact, income, employment, age, net worth,
investment objectives, insurance coverage and banking information;
- b) Unique identifiers: such as social insurance, driver’s license, passport numbers, etc. (as authorized by law); used
to fulfill regulatory and other governmental obligations as well as to confirm and/or authenticate my/our
- c) Information from a consumer reporting agency or another source, which may include account information
and/or information about my/our creditworthiness to help determine a mortgage or related products for
my/our needs and to establish or verify my/our credit.
Sharing of Personal Information:
- a) Frontline Realty Inc may share my/our personal information to credit bureau agencies, financial institutions, private investors, insurance companies, etc. to determine my/our eligibility for products and services.
- b) Frontline Realy may share my/our personal information to Authorized Agents or entities within the M3
- c) Frontline Realty shall use my/our social insurance number as an aid to identifying me/us with credit bureau
agencies and financial institutions and for credit history file matching purposes.
this Consent and Privacy Agreement, Frontline Realty Inc may use my/our information to conduct surveys on the quality of its products and services or to provide me/us with offers for additional products and services that they feel may be of interest to me/us.
Credit Bureau Consent:
I/We the undersigned, declare the information provided in the mortgage application is a true and complete representation. I/We understand that it is being used to determine my/our credit worthiness and to evaluate my/our request for credit. I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance or their designate to obtain a credit report. I/We acknowledge that the completion of a credit application may take time and it might entail additional credit reports. I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada to exchange such credit information or obtain additional credit reports for up to six (6) months from the date signed below for the purpose of securing credit or other products and services with potential mortgage lenders, insurance companies, Authorized Agents or other service providers.